NANTON GOLF CLUB
The Nanton Golf Club is a premier 18-hole public golf course that combines the natural beauty of the Foothills with the relaxed, friendly environment of a small town. Our vision is to provide both local members and visitors with the unique golf experience of a Club in the Country – Not a Country Club. The majestic and natural beauty of the course is complimented by a well-appointed Clubhouse and a full-service Proshop, where our friendly staff are always happy to provide information and assistance.
Online Tee Times
The Nanton Golf Club offers online booking for tee times, and is looking forward to serving you for the 2016 golf season.
Congratulations to our Club Champions:
Men’s Club Champion: Grant Ball
Sr Men’s Club Champion: Gord Burrows
Ladies Club Champion: Lorraine Winslade
Please call the Pro Shop 403-646-2050 for tee times or book online under our “online tee times” button
Nanton Ladies Scramble-Saturday August 19th
9am shotgun start, Entry Fee $400/team. Includes golf, carts, prizes, lunch, and fun. Contact the Pro Shop to register.
- $50 for 18 holes with cart
- Kids (12 and under) play free with paid adult green fee
- Play for $1 per hole after 1pm
- 9 and Dine: Play 9 holes of golf with cart and enjoy a Steak Sandwhich after your round for $40 (after 3pm)
Happy Hour: $2 off drinks daily from 5pm – 7pm
- Fried Chicken Special – Family pack of chicken $25.00 Includes 8 pieces of fried chicken, fries or chips, garlic toast, coleslaw and gravy
- Wing Night – $9 for 1lb of wings
- Steak Sandwhich – $15
- Fish & Chips – $12
Monday: $50 – 18 holes and Cart
For more information
View all our rates